Friday 9 August 2013

Summer time

I took the time to visit a few of my relatives in the countryside for a night just to say the expected "hi"and "Hello" and to hear the "yo come up to visit granny" Always nice to hear since I just love visiting my granny or "mommy" as I prefer to call her.

I normally use public transport because so much more easy( a concept) to relax after work in these ground planes that operate on that side than to actually drive; it was raining so I decided to take a drive myself.

I left town early did not want to deal with traffic and the journey started. First stop was my friend here I became technician working a antenna to get a television work boy just to see and here news.

The next stop was home and I had to go see the river because it was raining and this particular river was starring in the Georgetown Mash April hit "Georgetown mash up, Georgetown muddy muddy music video!

Back in town I got a taste of summer in the Caribbean going... Kids playing hop scotch!
 I want to try so bad but the shoes just would not allow it

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. I particularly enjoyed seeing the kids play hop scotch.. such memories

    ReplyDelete