Wednesday 7 August 2013

Importance of a Home Cook Meal

I suppose I was just spoiled... In a way we all are.. My time away has shown me how much I missed home. How much I miss having a vincy meal. I wanted my veggie roti from STOP Light Restaurant. I missed my lunch from AGGIES. 

Oh how I miss my moms coconut cakes and bake bread... never realized its sweetness.

I looked far and wide to find something familiar. I indulged myself in the meals of foreign lands but nothing came close. I looked... I really looked. but at each turn I lucked out.

www.glucocardyouchoose.com
I never had so much junk food in my life, each day and each night, soda, crackers, chocolate.... the list can go on. Miss N happy invited me along for the ride into candy land. I never knew she had such a sweet tooth. Mind you, I tried, I kept trying to sway her but she had to have her candy as I watch in amazement.

Homemade....Vincy made

1 comment:

  1. I could not help but share your sentiments and LOL!

    ReplyDelete