Friday 2 August 2013

Over Chicken Leg Dinner ... Pt 2

Oh Boy.. What can I say about my night.... Perhaps it is my being naive or perhaps it is because I had have enough..

So we sojourned to the wonderful Bridgetown to find us some dinner. Some dinner, with hope that finally our stomachs will be filled with some kind of food similiar to that of home. Well I am still hoping.. I am still dreaming... We found Cheffette... such wonderful delicacies provided.. Never had roti like that before and I can't dream of it again. I am still trying to figure out if anyone finished a meal....

Around and around we go, stopping at, no one knows... How hard is it to find a credit? Around and around we go, stopping at, no one knows. Thanks to the every presents of rum shops. It took a while but we found one. Jovial drinkers with a mutual passion for cricket. Cricket.. cricket the game of the damn west Indian people. I am so tired of cricket. I hate it because hell, three days and not even lucky me.

We walk forth... Trying to find a way back to campus.. Is it me or is it that getting directions from a native is like wrenching teeth? Gosh Man.... we were told to just walk all th way to Eagles something. I went pass in a mini .... To Be Contined..
x

No comments:

Post a Comment