Friday 2 August 2013

Never a Dull Moment

I got a taste of what this catch line meant recently.

I took a few days to visit to a island recently for  business and it was around when they were celebrating there summer festival. The first thing I realized it a challenge to pronounce the name of the events  for this festival.Still trying to roll the tongue. But there really was never a dull moment in more ways than one.


I decided to take a visit to a supermarket and lord the variety was good but to get back to where I was staying proved to be a bit difficult and not because I was generally lost, or lack of funds just a more a issue of so much options. We had funds just not bajan currency or US boy for the first time in a long time my currency had no use lol! To top it off a young man came to ask for a little change you can imagine our expression. it was hilarious!


Anyway we were able to find enough  among us to get home along with a chat up, drive around and some laughs but at least we got the  to take the change that we had. All in a day work!

x

1 comment: