Saturday 3 August 2013

fat from jokes

Well I was told by the the organisers that we were brought to this training venue to learn how to survive and that is what we did so well that when we got home one of our parents declared "boy Barbados got you fat " if only they knew

Well I not to picky with the eating because sick is one experience I try not to have to share when I leave my country however my colleagues do not share the same view. Hence we had a few visits to the hospital and you know the other place sure I don't have to mention it since it might be to delicate to mention here. Anyway although food was an issues jokes was not and it appears as if some of us did get fat since...

One colleague was quick to share her family view of her size on her return "girl u got fat" if they only knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment